The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website www.mustang-technologies.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Mustang Technologies shall refer to Mustang Technologies International, Inc.. The term Site refers to www.mustang-technologies.com owned and monitored by Mustang Technologies.
- Mustang Technologies may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provision regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Mustang Technologies may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Mustang Technologies. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Mustang Technologies. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Mustang Technologies. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Mustang Technologies is a trademark of Mustang Technologies International, Inc. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Mustang Technologies International, Inc.
- Mustang Technologies does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on this Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. Mustang Technologies expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Mustang Technologies shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Mustang Technologies may change or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including, its content or features. Mustang Technologies reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Mustang Technologies be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Mustang Technologies' website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretation thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Mustang Technologies harmless from and against any losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be relaible. Mustang Technologies disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Mustang Technologies makes no warranty that (a) the Site will meet your requirements, (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Mustang Technologies. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Mustang Technologies reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Mustang Technologies is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Mustang Technologies is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Mustang Technologies is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third parties.